Sunday, January 11, 2009

Final Checklist

The time has finally come to begin my "final" preparations before I leave for Utah (and then Germany). I've got all major items on my checklist such as clothing and material things. I'm set for my interviews for my temple recommend for this week and hope to have my temple date set for sometime next week! Other than that, I need to mail my formal acceptance letter, my request for my plane tickets, and 8 passport photos to my mission president. So I guess the only thing I really lack are some stamps to mail all this stuff out. I'm set for money with my next paycheck and income tax checks coming in.

All that said; I'm ready to go now!!

2 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
About Us said...

Elder Rogers,
You must be really excited packing up for GERMANY. You'll be leaving in just one month! You'll have a lot of fun.
-J.R. Farmer Jr.